Aarzu meaning and origin
Boy name Aarzu is used in Arabic, meaning of Aarzu is "Wish, Hope or Love".Names that rhyme with Aarzu
Popularity of Aarzu
Aarzu is a rare baby name in England and Wales, chances of it being still in use are very slim since it isn't seen since 2006. Also, Aarzu is a familiar name in India. As per our estimate, over 200 people has been named Aarzu globally.
Here's what numbers has to say about Aarzu
Even though you are a sensitive person, you hate being around people who don't have a problem with expressing their emotions. You are a seducer who doesn't care about true love but deep inside, you die to find someone who will teach you what true love looks like. Unfortunately, you are not a keeper because you don't know how to love a person. You desire to change constantly and you get easily bored.
You would love these names similar to Aarzu
- Azzedin - Meaning of Azzedin is Strength or Power used for baby boys, used prevalently in Arabic is originated from Arabic
- Tafheem - Boy name Tafheem means "Knowledge, Know-how or Understanding" is used substantially in Arabic
- Zu-Hurmah - Particulary used in Arabic, Zu-Hurmah means "Scared" is used as a boy name
- AbuHanifa - Boy name AbuHanifa is particulary used in Arabic, meaning of AbuHanifa is "Founder of the Hanafi School of Thought or Islamic Law"
- Raid - Far-out Raid is used prevalently in Arabic has origin in Arabic, Raid means "Leader" is bestowed upon baby boys
Namesakes of Aarzu
We could not find any notable namesake.