Aasgjerd meaning and origin
Aasgjerd is variant spelling of Åsgjerd. Åsgjerd is Norwegian equivalent of Ásgærðr.
Variants of AasgjerdNames that rhyme with Aasgjerd
Popularity of Aasgjerd
Aasgjerd is an extremely rare name around the globe.
Numerological analysis of Aasgjerd
It's strange but you enjoy being miserable sometimes. Unfortunately, you are not a keeper because you don't know how to love a person. You need to open up and allow your closest ones to enter your real world. Your weird habit of enjoying melancholy helps you express more creatively and develop into a better version of yourself. You thrive to learn as much as possible about every subject. You are dominant when it comes to relationships.
You would love these names similar to Aasgjerd
- Søgni - New-fangled Søgni especially is used in Norwegian is given to baby girls. Søgni is form of Signy in Norwegian language
- Boyine is form of Boye in Norwegian language
- Vrold is used specifically in Norwegian is given to baby boys. Vrold is equivalent of Roald in Norwegian language
- Geirrid is form of Geirríðr in Norwegian language
- Heidny notably is used in Norwegian is used as a girl name. Heidny is Norwegian form of Heiðný
Namesakes of Aasgjerd
We could not find any notable namesake.