Aashtha meaning and origin
Aashtha is used especially in Bengali, Marathi, Gujarati, Tamil, Hindi, Kannada, Oriya, Telugu and Malayalam bestowed upon girls, Aashtha means "Faith".Names that rhyme with Aashtha
Popularity of Aashtha
Aashtha is an uncommon name probably limited to India. At least, 40 people globally have carried Aashtha as their given name according to our evaluation.
What numbers say about Aashtha?
You secretly believe that you are a genius. You don't take love very seriously. It's far better than righting wrongs that can't be undone or fixed. You are a risk taker because you know that in order to get something, you need to give something in return. You change your mind quickly and fall in love with people who are your total opposite. You are a natural leader who's respected by people. You never come up with a plan to achieve something but make your way as you go.
Looking for a name like Aashtha? Please go through the following names
- Ram Kinkar especially is used in Malayalam, Telugu and Marathi, meaning of Ram Kinkar is "Lord Ram Named Rock" is bestowed upon boys
- Nirmitha - Meaning of Nirmitha is Created is particulary used in Telugu, Gujarati and Malayalam is aimed at baby girls
- Amrithavahini - Used mostly in Telugu, Hindi and Marathi, Amrithavahini bestowed upon baby girls, Amrithavahini means "Name of a Raga"
- Videsh - Boy name Videsh is used in Marathi, Bengali and Gujarati, meaning of Videsh is "Foreign or Foreign Land or Lord Shiva"
- Jyotindra is used substantially in Marathi and Malayalam, Jyotindra means "Lord of Life" is used as a boy name
Namesakes of Aashtha
We could not find any notable namesake.