Aasra name meaning
What does Aasra mean?
Gender-neutral name Aasra is particulary used in Hindi, Bengali, Oriya, Telugu, Tamil, Gujarati, Kannada, Marathi and Malayalam, Aasra means "Sahara, Help, Anchor or King of Fame".Names that rhyme with Aasra
How popular is the name Aasra?
Aasra is an uncommon name around the world. As per our research, over 80 people has been named Aasra globally.
Numerological analysis of Aasra
Although you play tough all the time, deep inside, there's a sensitive soul capable of love. The letter A as your cornerstone reveals your ability to lead people and get them to do the stuff you want them to do. Express your anger in order to clean your soul from the negative energy. You play with people's emotions when it comes to romantic relationships because of the fear of betrayal. Lower your expectations and give the person you truly like a chance to prove.
Other names liked by would be moms that are similar to Aasra
- Anbarasu means King of Love is notably used in Malayalam and Tamil is used as a boy name
- Priyabrat - Used in Marathi and Gujarati, Priyabrat is used as a baby boy name, Priyabrat means "Devoted to Pleasing"
- Kaanha - Boy name Kaanha is used commonly in Bengali, Telugu and Marathi languages, Kaanha means "Lord Krishna or Young"
- Sharvaani - Sharvaani's meaning is Another Name of Durga is predominantly used in Marathi, Malayalam and Kannada is a girl name
- Vidhita - Vidhita's meaning is Goddess of Mexico, A Goddess or Loveable used for baby girls is chiefly used in Gujarati, Oriya and Tamil
Famous people named Aasra
We could not find any notable namesake.
Lists having Aasra
- Boys names beginning with A
- Girls names beginning with A
- Hindi Baby Names
- Bengali Baby Names
- Gujarati Baby Names
- Kannada Baby Names
- Malayalam Baby Names
- Marathi Baby Names
- Tamil Baby Names
- Telugu Baby Names
- Indian Baby Names
- Baby Names that mean Help
- Baby Names that mean King
- Baby Names that mean Fame