Aasulf meaning and origin
Aasulf is Norwegian form of Åsulf.
Variants of AasulfNames that rhyme with Aasulf
Popularity of Aasulf
Aasulf is an extremely rare name around the world.
Numerological analysis of Aasulf
Your family isn't very happy with how you handle things and treat people when it comes to romantic relationships. Your friends have a hard time decoding your mood. Your great sense of humor makes you attractive in other people's eyes. You have the tendency to sacrifice yourself in order to save someone else. Having number 1 as your personality no represents your determination, strong will to change the world and ambition.
Other names similar to Aasulf, for name hunters
- Barius is used principally in Norwegian is given to baby boys. Barius is Norwegian cognate of Baro;Bardo
- Telleiv is form of Torleiv in Norwegian language
- Audgeir is Norwegian form of Auðgæirr
- Kjetel - The widely accepted boy name Kjetel is used predominantly in Norwegian. Kjetel is Norwegian cognate of Kjetil
- Odulf - Boy name Odulf is predominantly used in Norwegian is originated from Germanic language. Odulf is Scandinavian equivalent of Auðulfr. Also Odulf is Norwegian form of Odolf
Namesakes of Aasulf
We could not find any notable namesake.