Aayili meaning and origin
Aayili is spelling variation of Ayili. Ayili is variation of trendy Aili.
Variants of AayiliNames that rhyme with Aayili
Popularity of Aayili
Aayili is an uncommon name around the world.
What numerology tells about Aayili?
You don't believe much in love. However, deep inside, you secretly wish to find someone who will prove you wrong. Injustice makes you go crazy. You deal with your emotions the wrong way – ignore they exist. If you have the letter A as your cornerstone, you are a born leader who likes to have control over everything. Reason behind your depressive episodes that occur occasionally is being way too sensitive.
Go through the following names similar to Aayili
- Andrine - Rare girl name Andrine is originated from Old Greek, Andrine means "The Brave, The Manly or The Brave" is primarily used in Finnish and Scandinavian
- Lisandra means Feminine Form of Alexander, Release or Man used for baby girls. Its origin is in Old Greek is used particulary in Estonian, Norwegian and Finnish
- Gréta - Old Greek name Gréta means "The Pearl" and is used largely in Danish, Swedish and Hungarian is used for girls
- Nicolay - Especially used in Finnish, Norwegian and Scandinavian, Nicolay aimed at baby boys, meaning of Nicolay is "Victory of the People" is of Old Greek origin
- Dortha - Dortha's meaning is Gift of God or Variant of the Greek Dorothy is mainly used in English has its origin in Old Greek is a baby girl name
Namesakes of Aayili
We could not find any notable namesake.
Lists having Aayili
- Girl names beginning with A
- French Girl Names
- German Girl Names
- Greek Girl Names
- Tamil Girl Names
- Indian Girl Names
- Baby Names that mean Aveline
- Baby Names that mean Power
- Baby Names that mean Shining
- Baby Names that mean Holy
- Baby Names that mean Sacred
- Baby Names that mean Faithful
- Baby Names that mean Successful
- Baby Names that mean Blessed
- Baby Names that mean Luck
- Baby Names that mean Happiness
- Baby Names that mean Saint
- Baby Names that mean Intact