Abahat meaning and origin
Meaning of Abahat is Correct or Accurate is used as a baby boy name is largely used in Arabic.Names that rhyme with Abahat
Popularity of Abahat
Abahat is an uncommon name around the world.
Numerological analysis of Abahat
The only thing holding you back is your lack of flexibility. You don't share the usual opinion of things and the ordinary life perspective. There isn't a person you can't charm. You have a powerful appearance. You always make the best entrance, no matter where you appear. Give yourself some personal space to think. You need to practice listening. You sometimes feel you are trapped in a cage that is also created by yourself.
If you like Abahat, you would love these names
- Oaisara - Oaisaras origin is Arabic bestowed upon girls and is used mostly in Arabic, meaning of Oaisara is "A Great Ruler or Wife of Caesar"
- Imtisal - Imtisal's meaning is Conforming to, In Compliance with or Obedience is mainly used in Arabic is aimed at baby girls
- Faru is used principally in Arabic bestowed upon baby boys, Faru means "Strongest Man"
- AbulAla - Boy name AbulAla means "Father of Sublimity" is largely used in Arabic
- Hurays - Boy name Hurays means "A Small Cultivator" is notably used in Arabic
Namesakes of Abahat
We could not find any notable namesake.