Abaigael meaning and origin
Unexpected choice and Contemporary girl name Abaigael is mainly used in English is originated from Hebrew. Abaigael is version of biblical and long standing Abigail. Abigail is equivalent of Abigael in English and German languages. Unexpected choice and Contemporary Abigail came from Hebrew, meaning of Abigail is "Father Hath Rejoiced, The Intelligent and God is My Joy".
Variants of Abaigael
View middle names that goes with Abaigael like Eleanora, Ilene, Emberlynn, Madyson, Emmeline,Names that rhyme with Abaigael
Popularity of Abaigael
Numerological aspects of Abaigael
If letter L is your capstone, it means you are compassionate by nature. Even though you are a sensitive person, you hate being around people who don't have a problem with expressing their emotions. You often push yourself to accomplish more than expected when it comes to your career. You are the mover and shaker of the world. You work hard so you can reach some level of financial stability. You need to listen to people occasionally to make them feel better and important.
Looking for a name like Abaigael? Please go through the following names
- Marissia - Outlandish Marissia has its origin in Hebrew is used as a girl name, Marissia means "Princess of the Sea"
- Avidor is used notably in Hebrew is rooted from Hebrew, Avidor means "Father of a Generation" is used as a boy name
- Jaina - Offbeat Jaina is originated from Hebrew is substantially used in Tamil, Oriya and Kannada and is aimed at girls, Jaina means "Victory, Good Character or The Lord is Gracious"
- Bilhan - Bilhan's meaning is Timid Bashful has origin in Hebrew is bestowed upon girls. Bilhan is resulted from Bilhah.
- Abbra - Meaning of Abbra is Father of a Multitude, Lesson and Av Meaning Father is originated from Hebrew is a baby girl name. Abbra is resulted from Abra.
Namesakes of Abaigael
We could not find any notable namesake.