Abbasah meaning and origin
The girl name Abbasah is used principally in Arabic, Abbasah means "Lioness".Names that rhyme with Abbasah
Popularity of Abbasah
Abbasah is an extremely rare name probably limited to Iran. At least, 50 people around the globe have been given the name as per our estimate.
Numerological aspects of Abbasah
You are sharp-minded and intelligent. You deserve the best because you are simply the best. With time, you will gather the courage to make the first step toward your goal. You have to see it before it happens and you have to believe you can do this. You never take a leap of faith but do things with a plan. Not following your gut when it comes to ideas and aspirations will lead you nowhere. Having letter H as your capstone reveals you are a visionary who knows what they want but have no idea on how to get it.
Other names liked by would be parents that are similar to Abbasah
- Janvier - Janvier's meaning is January is used as a gender-neutral name and is largely used in Arabic is rooted from Latin
- Isbha - Girl name Isbha means "Morning" is chiefly used in Arabic
- Ataubaq is used notably in Arabic, Ataubaq means "Helpful, Beautiful or Generous" is given to baby boys
- Saffanah - Saffanah's meaning is Pearl is used as a baby girl name is dominantly used in Arabic
- Zartosht - Zartosht's meaning is Zoroaster is used as a baby boy name is majorly used in Arabic
Namesakes of Abbasah
We could not find any notable namesake.