Abbood meaning and origin
Abbood is used primarily in Arabic, Abbood means "Devoted Worshipper of Allah" is a boy name.Names that rhyme with Abbood
Popularity of Abbood
Abbood is an uncommon name around the globe. At least, 30 people globally have been given the name as per our evaluation.
Abbood in Nordic countries
|First Name||Secondary Name||First Name||Secondary Name|
Here's what numbers has to say about Abbood
Your creativity allows you to express your emotions. When it comes to love, you are loyal to one partner only. Planning is what keeps your mind in shape. You have high aspirations in life, and to achieve your goals. If you have things to be handled, you handle them right away, without much waiting. You need to practice listening. You can easily get turned off by a person's reckless behavior or bad habits.
Go through the following names similar to Abbood
- Maasma majorly is used in Arabic is a baby girl name, meaning of Maasma is "Infallible, Variant of Ma'sma or Innocent"
- Kaifiya - The girl name Kaifiya means "Ecstatic" is predominantly used in Arabic
- Abdul-Maajid - Meaning of Abdul-Maajid is Slave of the Excellence is used particulary in Arabic is given to boys
- Radiyyah - Radiyyah's meaning is Contented or Delighted is used as a baby girl name is majorly used in Arabic
- Ghizlan - Especially used in Arabic, Ghizlan means "Gazelle, From Gazzalle or Symbol of Finesse or Sweetness" and a girl name is of Arabic origin
Namesakes of Abbood
We could not find any notable namesake.