Abd Al-Wali meaning and origin
Add to favorites
Meaning of Abd Al-Wali is not available this time. Please visit after sometime.Names that rhyme with Abd Al-Wali
Popularity of Abd Al-Wali
Abd Al-Wali is an uncommon name around the globe.
Go through the following names similar to Abd Al-Wali
- Owaid mostly is used in Arabic, meaning of Owaid is "Helper" is given to boys
- Eliza - Admired and Evergreen unisex name Eliza is rooted from Hebrew and Germanic, Eliza means "My God has Sworn or Precious" is used in Danish, Hungarian and Norwegian. On baby girl names chart, prominent Eliza ranked 131 in year 2018 in United States
- Sabrina - Mainly used in Norwegian, German and Danish preeminent, Sabrina means "Passion, Inspired By An English River Nymph or A Welsh River Name" is a gender-neutral name has its origin in Hebrew, Celtic and Latin
- Gul - Unconventional and Contemporary Gul has its origin in Arabic and Persian languages bestowed upon both boys and girls which is used notably in Norwegian and Tamil, Gul means "Flower, Bouquet or Rose"
- Saara - The uncommon girl name Saara came from Hebrew, notably used in Danish, Arabic and Greenlandic languages, Saara means "Noble Princess, Precious or Noblewoman"
Namesakes of Abd Al-Wali
We could not find any notable namesake.