Abdedaïm meaning and origin
Meaning: Servant of the Lord
Add to favorites
Abdedaïm's meaning is Servant of the Lord is rooted from Arabic.Names that rhyme with Abdedaïm
Popularity of Abdedaïm
Abdedaïm is an extremely rare name around the world.
Other names similar to Abdedaïm, for soon-to-be-parents
- Ayishah - Outlandish and Modern girl name Ayishah is used in Arabic, Ayishah means "Woman, Prosperous or Lively (Women)" came from Arabic
- Baidar - Baidar's meaning is Enlightened or Attentive is dominantly used in Arabic is used as a baby boy name
- Zarrar - The uncommon and modern boy name Zarrar means "Courageous, A Great Muslim Warrior or Brave" is primarily used in Arabic
- Alaqat - Alaqat's meaning is Devotion is used as a baby girl name is dominantly used in Arabic
- Medhi - The boy name Medhi is chiefly used in Arabic, Medhi means "Guide or The Guided One" is originated from Quran and Arabic
Namesakes of Abdedaïm
We could not find any notable namesake.