AbdelGawwad meaning and origin
AbdelGawwad means Servant of the Noble One is used as a baby boy name is prevalently used in Arabic.Names that rhyme with AbdelGawwad
Popularity of AbdelGawwad
AbdelGawwad is an uncommon name around the world.
Numerological aspects of AbdelGawwad
You have high aspirations in life, and to achieve your goals. You prefer originality and hard work instead of taking the easier road to success. You don't believe much in love. However, deep inside, you secretly wish to find someone who will prove you wrong. When it comes to expressing an opinion about something, you keep it to yourself. Remember that life is to have fun and don't worry much.
Other names similar to AbdelGawwad, for name hunters
- Musta'eenah largely is used in Arabic is a girl name, meaning of Musta'eenah is "One who Prays for Help"
- Wazeer - Boy name Wazeer means "Minister or Vizier" is used notably in Arabic
- Maaarifa means Features, Countenance or Face is used in Arabic is given to baby girls
- Rayane - Far-out and Fresh unisex name Rayane is originated from Arabic, used in Arabic language, meaning of Rayane is "In the Flower of the Age or Beautiful"
- Ayisah - The girl name Ayisah came from Arabic, dominantly used in Arabic language, Ayisah means "Woman or Life"
Namesakes of AbdelGawwad
We could not find any notable namesake.