Abdeladhim meaning and origin
Abdeladhim is originated from Arabic, Abdeladhim means "Servant of the Icommensurable".Names that rhyme with Abdeladhim
Popularity of Abdeladhim
Abdeladhim is a familiar baby name in Tunisia. As per our estimate, over 300 people has been named Abdeladhim globally.
Here's what numbers has to say about Abdeladhim
You actually believe your ideas are the best. And most of the time, they are. Unexpected problems boost your confidence and raise your adrenaline because you look at them as ways to prove you can handle just about everything coming on your way. You have a clear opinion of things You think a lot and it makes you sick sometimes. You goes like when you feel bad but do good it makes you feel like a better and more productive person.
Do you like Abdeladhim? You would love these names
- Sabaa - Girl name Sabaa is used in Arabic, meaning of Sabaa is "Eastern Wind"
- Zauq means The Taste or Perceptivity is used in Arabic is bestowed upon boys
- Tabdar prevalently is used in Arabic is a boy name, meaning of Tabdar is "Luminous or Warm"
- Moustafa - Of Arabic origin, Outlandish Moustafa means "Elect of God" used chiefly in Arabic is bestowed upon baby boys
- Astaan - Astaan's meaning is Gateway or Threshold is used mainly in Arabic is a boy name
Namesakes of Abdeladhim
We could not find any notable namesake.