Abdessamad meaning and origin
Abdessamad is originated from Quran, Abdessamad means "Servant of the Impenetrable".Names that rhyme with Abdessamad
Popularity of Abdessamad
Abdessamad is a unique baby name in France, it has been in use since 1972 and was able to reach the top 700 names. In 1985, it achieved its highest ever ranking of 618 on boy names chart when 30 babies were named Abdessamad. Over 750 babies in France have been named Abdessamad. The given name is an uncommon baby name in Belgium where it has been in use since 1995 and achieved its top ranking of 634 in 1999.
But Abdessamad is a popular baby name in Morocco where every 1 in 700 have the name. At least, 60000 people globally have been given the name as per our estimate.
Abdessamad in Nordic countries
|First Name||Secondary Name|
Numerological aspects of Abdessamad
You always act like everything's just great. Planning is what keeps your mind in shape. If letter A is your cornerstone, you are probably full of ambition and the most motivated person you know. You need to communicate with people in order to expand your knowledge and widen your perspective. You respond to occurrences in an unusual, impulsive but also creative way. You have the ability to see inside people's soul and find out what they want.
Looking for a name like Abdessamad? Please go through the following names
- Zarq notably is used in Arabic is a boy name, meaning of Zarq is "Blue Eyed"
- Badiy - Boy name Badiy means "Novel or First" is mostly used in Arabic
- Bachir - Bachir's meaning is Bearer of Good News or Oldest Son is a boy name primarily used in Arabic is rooted from Arabic
- Nishtar - The boy name Nishtar means "Surgeon's Knife or Scalpel" is notably used in Arabic
- SaifulBaari majorly is used in Arabic is a boy name, meaning of SaifulBaari is "Sword of the Creator"
Namesakes of Abdessamad
- Abdessamad Rafik, Moroccan footballer