Abdessattar meaning and origin
Abdessattar means Servant of the Protector is originated from Quran.Names that rhyme with Abdessattar
Popularity of Abdessattar
Abdessattar is a common baby name in Tunisia while it is somewhat familiar in Morocco. As per our estimate, over 1000 people has been named Abdessattar globally.
What numerology tells about Abdessattar?
You believe that art won't make you money, so you tend to focus on things that make a sure profit. Give art a chance. You are enthusiastic, always do something productive, however, you lack creativity. In order to refuel your soul with creativity, travel, or do something unusual for you. Unexpected problems boost your confidence and raise your adrenaline because you look at them as ways to prove you can handle just about everything coming on your way.
Do you like Abdessattar? Read these names too
- Negar - Outlandish Negar has its origin in Afghan, Negar means "Sweetheart" used as a baby girl name is used in Arabic
- Musarrat - The girl name Musarrat is used in Arabic, Musarrat means "Pleasure"
- Khurram - Uncustomary Khurram is used particulary in Arabic, Khurram means "Cheerful or Delightful" is given to baby boys
- Rahbar is used specifically in Arabic, Rahbar means "Guide or Leader" is bestowed upon boys
- Mufaad - Largely used in Arabic, Mufaad is used as a boy name, meaning of Mufaad is "Interest or Profit"
Namesakes of Abdessattar
We could not find any notable namesake.