Abdey meaning and origin
Abdey is variation of well-liked Abdi. Abdi is variant of Abdal. Abdi is Arabic form of Abdul. Origin of Abdi is in African and Hebrew, meaning of Abdi is "The Element Ebed Meaning Servant, Abbreviated Form of Abdul and My Servant".
Variants of Abdey
View middle names that goes with Abdey like Can, Like, Klayton, Coleson,Names that rhyme with Abdey
Popularity of Abdey
Abdey is an uncommon name around the world.
What numbers say about Abdey?
People often mistake you for a fool but you always find an indirect way to prove them wrong. You are always preoccupied with other people's problems because they know you are compassionate and ready to help at any time. Deep inside you want someone to take over your dominance and take over the control. You prefer to handle things alone. This reflects your self-confidence and self-reliance. You play with people's emotions when it comes to romantic relationships because of the fear of betrayal.
Do you like Abdey? Read these names too
- Jasa - Imperishable and Admired Jasa is used in Polish came from Hebrew is bestowed upon baby girls. Jasa is equivalent of Jane in Polish language
- Avel - Chiefly used in Russian and Breton atypical, Avel aimed at baby boys that originated from Hebrew, meaning of Avel is "Vanishing or Fragility"
- Emanuele - Notably used in Italian unheard-of, Emanuele came from Hebrew, meaning of Emanuele is "God is with Us" is used as a boy name
- Veniamine - Of Hebrew origin, Veniamine means "Son of the Right" and is used dominantly in Spanish
- Geula - Chiefly used in Hebrew, Geula aimed at baby girls, meaning of Geula is "Redemption" is originated from Hebrew
Namesakes of Abdey
We could not find any notable namesake.