Abdisamad meaning and origin
Meaning of Abdisamad is not available this time. Please visit after sometime.Names that rhyme with Abdisamad
Popularity of Abdisamad
Abdisamad is an uncommon baby name in still in use in United States. Also, it appeared first time in 2004 on baby boy names list of England and Wales. But Abdisamad is a popular baby name in Somalia where every 1 in 3000 have the name. As per our evaluation, over 8000 people has been named Abdisamad globally.
Abdisamad in Nordic countries
|First Name||Secondary Name||First Name||Secondary Name|
What numbers say about Abdisamad?
You hate the usual 9 to 5 way of working and prefer freelance working instead of a regular job. Stop being so naive and fall under the influence of envious people. Your family isn't very happy with how you handle things and treat people when it comes to romantic relationships. You get easily disappointed by others because you expect too much. You are dominant in your circle of friends. What others struggle to achieve comes out naturally for you.
Other names similar to Abdisamad
- Halla - Halla's meaning is An Unexpected Gift, Rock or Sweet or Kind is originated from African used dominantly in Icelandic and Danish is a unisex name
- Ziaul-Haq - Meaning of Ziaul-Haq is Light of the Truth i.e Allah is used largely in Arabic is given to boys
- Kaleem - Used chiefly in Arabic rarefied, Kaleem means "Talker or Interlocutor" and originated from Arabic is aimed at boys
- Naqash - The boy name Naqash means "Painter" is predominantly used in Arabic
- Emine - Outlandish Emine is originated from Turkish and Arabic, Emine means "Eager or Rival" and a girl name is used majorly in Turkish and Norwegian
Namesakes of Abdisamad
We could not find any notable namesake.