Abdoulaye meaning and origin
Meaning of Abdoulaye is not available this time. Please visit after sometime.Names that rhyme with Abdoulaye
Popularity of Abdoulaye
Abdoulaye is common in France where over 3329 new-borns have been given the name since 1964. At present peaked at the charts, it ranked 323rd when 182 parents chose the moniker for their baby boys. Abdoulaye is a unique baby name in United States, it has been in use since 1992 and was able to reach the top 3000 names. In 2007, it ranked 2600th when 47 boys were named Abdoulaye. Over 694 people have been named Abdoulaye in United States.
Abdoulaye is an uncommon baby name in England and Wales where it is still in use. In Belgium, it has been in use since 2007 and achieved its top ranking of 460 in 2018. Over 149 people have been named Abdoulaye in Belgium. However things change on global perspective, Abdoulaye is extremely popular in Mali where every 1 in 80 have the name as well as in, Chad, Senegal, Guinea and Burkina Faso. Also the baby name is popular in Niger, Ivory Coast, Cameroon, Benin, Mauritania, Yemen and Togo. As per our evaluation, over 1210000 people has been named Abdoulaye globally.
Abdoulaye in Nordic countries
|First Name||Secondary Name|
Here's what numbers has to say about Abdoulaye
You don't bother with explaining much because people hear only what they want to hear. When it comes to career, you don't play on the safe side but take risks in order to achieve even greater success. You will learn that nothing matters more than love and dreams in life. You are enthusiastic, always do something productive, however, you lack creativity. In order to refuel your soul with creativity, travel, or do something unusual for you.
Other names similar to Abdoulaye
- Saini is used mainly in Hindi, Finnish and Arabic bestowed upon both sexes, Saini means "Sign or A Cast in Hindu Dharma"
- Wahib - Meaning of Wahib is Munificent or Liberal Donor is a boy name has its roots in Arabic is used in Sindhi, Hindi and Arabic
- Balaj - Dominantly used in Malayalam, Bengali and Arabic, Balaj means "Glitter or Shine" is used as a baby boy name
- Dabbah - Dabbah's meaning is Door Lock or Latch used for baby boys is used particulary in Arabic and Sindhi
- Harshi - Meaning of Harshi is Joyous is a girl name is used in Oriya, Telugu and Hindi
Namesakes of Abdoulaye
- Abdoulaye Yerodia Ndombasi, Congolese politician
- Abdoulaye Ascofaré, Malian poet and filmmaker
- Abdoulaye Diakité, djembe master drummer from Tambacounda, Senegal
- Abdoulaye Sadji, Senegalese writer and teacher
- Abdoulaye Sékou Sow, Malian politician
- Abdoulaye Traoré, retired Burkinabé footballer
- Abdoulaye Wade, Senegalese politician
- Abdoulaye Cissé, naturalized Burkinabé football striker
- Abdoulaye Soulama, Burkinabé international footballer
- Abdoulaye Kapi Sylla, Guinean football player
- Abdoulaye Faye, Senegalese former footballer
- Abdoulaye Méïté, French-born Ivorian footballer
- Abdoulaye Djire, Côte d'Ivoire football player
- Abdoulaye Seye, Senegalese sprinter
- Abdoulaye Soumah, Guinean football player whocurrently plays for AS Batè Nafadji
- Abdoulaye Bathily, Senegalese politician and diplomat
- Abdoulaye Diarra, Ivorian footballer
- Abdoulaye Diawara, Ivorian footballer
- Abdoulaye Traoré, former Ivorian international football striker
- Abdoulaye Demba, retired Malian footballer who played as a forward
- Abdoulaye NGom in Blended as Actor
- Abdoulaye Ahmat acted in movie Daresalam
- In 2012, Abdoulaye Komboudri characterized the role of Opposant in drama movie Bayiri, la patrie.