Abdul Baqi meaning and origin
The boy name Abdul Baqi means "Servant of the Everlasting or Slave of the Eternal" and is used prevalently in Arabic is originated from Arabic. Abdul Baqi is variant form of Abdal. Abdal came from Arabic language, meaning of Abdal is "Slave of the High and Substitutes" is commonly used in Arabic.
Variants of Abdul BaqiNames that rhyme with Abdul Baqi
Popularity of Abdul Baqi
Abdul Baqi is a rare name around the globe.
Do you like Abdul Baqi? Other names you would love
- Mubarika - Girl name Mubarika is primarily used in Arabic that originated from Arabic, meaning of Mubarika is "Blessed, One who is Blessed or Auspicious"
- Tahreem - Tahreem's meaning is Respectful or One who Gives Respect is a girl name is used in Arabic
- Shammee - Shammee's meaning is Olfactory is used prevalently in Arabic is used as a baby girl name
- Shafath - Shafath's meaning is Curing or Healing People or Curing is used as a baby girl name is substantially used in Arabic
- Talab - Principally used in Arabic, Talab means "Demand" is used for baby boys
Namesakes of Abdul Baqi
We could not find any notable namesake.