Abdul Haq meaning and origin
Abdul Haq's origin is Arabic is used in Arabic, meaning of Abdul Haq is "Servant of the Truth" is used as a boy name.Names that rhyme with Abdul Haq
Popularity of Abdul Haq
Abdul Haq is a rare name around the world.
Other names similar to Abdul Haq
- Zerah - Recent and Unwonted Zerah is used largely in Arabic, Zerah means "Rising of Light" given to baby girls is of Hebrew origin
- Yasmeenah - Yasmeenah's meaning is Among Er Work is a Commentary on Surah Al-baqarah, Jasmine or Sweet-smelling Flower aimed at girls is used largely in Arabic
- Tayyibah - Creative and adventurous and Modernistic Tayyibah mostly is used in Arabic bestowed upon girls, meaning of Tayyibah is "Another Name for Hazrat Fatimah Zahra, Good or Agreeable"
- Noorafsha - Meaning of Noorafsha is One who Spreads the Light aimed at girls is mainly used in Arabic
- Hashr - Hashr's meaning is Raising or Collecting is used predominantly in Arabic is a boy name
Namesakes of Abdul Haq
- Abdul Haq, Afghan mujahideen commander
- Abdul Haq Wasiq, citizen of Afghanistan
- Abdul Haq, scholar and a linguist