Abdul Majeed name meaning
What does Abdul Majeed mean?
Abdul Majeed is originated from Arabic language bestowed upon boys used mostly in Arabic, Abdul Majeed means "Servant of the Glorious, Slave of the Excellence or Servant of the Noble".Names that rhyme with Abdul Majeed
How popular is the name Abdul Majeed?
Abdul Majeed is a rare name around the globe.
Go through the following names similar to Abdul Majeed
- Abdul-Mubdi mostly is used in Arabic bestowed upon boys, meaning of Abdul-Mubdi is "Servant of the Originator"
- MahmoodatunNisa mostly is used in Arabic bestowed upon girls, meaning of MahmoodatunNisa is "Praised (One) of the Women"
- Aizad - Boy name Aizad means "Excess" is used in Arabic
- KhairulBashar is used especially in Arabic, KhairulBashar means "Best of Mankind or An Epithet of the Prophet Muhammad" is bestowed upon boys
- Rahbar - Rahbar's meaning is Coach, Guide or Leader is notably used in Arabic is used as a boy name
Famous people named Abdul Majeed
- Abdul Majeed Didi, served as Sultan of the Maldives
- Abdul Majeed al-Zindani, leading militant Islamist
- Abdul Majeed bin Abdulaziz Al Saud, prominent member of House of Saud