Abdul Mateen meaning and origin
Abdul Mateen's meaning is Servant of the Strong is of Arabic origin bestowed upon boys is used majorly in Arabic.Names that rhyme with Abdul Mateen
Popularity of Abdul Mateen
Abdul Mateen is a rare name around the world.
Do you like Abdul Mateen? You would love these names
- Tahaani - Tahaani's meaning is Flowing or Greetings used for girls is mainly used in Arabic
- Fariy is used particulary in Arabic is a boy name, Fariy means "First-born"
- Attaboak means Teacher, Guide or Defender is a baby boy name is used prevalently in Arabic
- Ardalan particulary is used in Arabic is a baby boy name, meaning of Ardalan is "Ardalan is an Iranian Kurdish Dynasty"
- Farjat - Boy name Farjat means "Freedom from Sorrow" is dominantly used in Arabic
Namesakes of Abdul Mateen
We could not find any notable namesake.