Abdul Rasheed name meaning
On This Page
What does Abdul Rasheed mean?
Abdul Rasheed is originated from Arabic, Abdul Rasheed means "Servant of the Rightly Guided" is a boy name . Abdul Rasheed is a variant of widespread Abdul Rashid. Abdul Rashid has its origin in Arabic, Abdul Rashid means "Servant of the Rightly Guided and Servant of the Righteous Teacher".
Abdul Rasheed is form of Abdal. Abdal is used particulary in Arabic is of Arabic origin, Abdal means "The Word Abd Meaning Servant, Persons by whom God Continues the World in Existence and Substitutes".
Abdul Rasheed is variant form of Rashid. Rashid is variant form of predominant Rashad. Meaning of Rashid is Good Guide, Rightly Guided and Righteous has its origin in Arabic.
Variants of Abdul RasheedNames that rhyme with Abdul Rasheed
How popular is the name Abdul Rasheed?
Abdul Rasheed is a rare name around the world.
Do you like Abdul Rasheed? You would love these names
- AinAlsaba primarily is used in Arabic, meaning of AinAlsaba is "Treasure of the Eye" is bestowed upon girls
- Hatifi - Meaning of Hatifi is Pertaining to an Angel is used particulary in Arabic is a girl name
- Lotfallah - Meaning of Lotfallah is Divine Benevolence is used as a baby boy name which is substantially used in Arabic is rooted from Arabic
- Bakri is used notably in Arabic generally bestowed upon baby boys, Bakri means "One who Starts Work Early"
- Khafifa means Small aimed at girls is commonly used in Arabic
Famous people named Abdul Rasheed
We could not find any notable namesake.