Abdul-Baqi name meaning
Meaning: Servant of the Everlasting (Allah)
Add to favorites
What does Abdul-Baqi mean?
Chiefly used in Arabic, Abdul-Baqi bestowed upon baby boys, meaning of Abdul-Baqi is "Servant of the Everlasting (Allah)".Names that rhyme with Abdul-Baqi
How popular is the name Abdul-Baqi?
Abdul-Baqi is an uncommon name around the world.
Other names similar to Abdul-Baqi
- Asraf notably is used in Arabic is a boy name, meaning of Asraf is "Without Grief"
- Fayyim - Principally used in Arabic, Fayyim bestowed upon boys, meaning of Fayyim is "Strong"
- Fakeeaha - Girl name Fakeeaha is used in Arabic, meaning of Fakeeaha is "Cheerful, Amusing or Humorous"
- Nuzayh is used substantially in Arabic is a baby boy name, Nuzayh means "Chaste or Pure"
- MahLiqa - Girl name MahLiqa is used in Arabic language, meaning of MahLiqa is "Moon-like (Face)"
Famous people named Abdul-Baqi
We could not find any notable namesake.
Lists having Abdul-Baqi
Share your opinion on Abdul-Baqi