Abdul-Basir meaning and origin
Meaning: Servant of the All-Seeing
Add to favorites
The boy name Abdul-Basir is used mostly in Arabic language, Abdul-Basir means "Servant of the All-Seeing".Names that rhyme with Abdul-Basir
Popularity of Abdul-Basir
Abdul-Basir is a rare name around the world.
Looking for a name like Abdul-Basir? Please go through the following names
- Djawad mainly is used in Arabic, meaning of Djawad is "Magnanimous or Benevolent"
- Salaahddinn means The Righteousness of the Faith aimed at baby boys is used principally in Arabic
- Fareeq - Fareeqs origin is Arabic, meaning of Fareeq is "Lieutenant General" used in Arabic is a boy name
- Alifa - Meaning of Alifa is Friendly or Sociable is commonly used in Arabic is aimed at baby girls
- Naase - The boy name Naase means "Clear, White or Pure" is specifically used in Arabic
Namesakes of Abdul-Basir
We could not find any notable namesake.