Abdul-Haafiz meaning and origin
Meaning: Servant of the Guardian (Allah)
Add to favorites
Abdul-Haafiz's meaning is Servant of the Guardian (Allah) is used as a baby boy name is substantially used in Arabic.Names that rhyme with Abdul-Haafiz
Popularity of Abdul-Haafiz
Abdul-Haafiz is an uncommon name around the globe.
Looking for a name like Abdul-Haafiz? Please go through the following names
- Sibtain means Hazrat Imam Hassan (RA) or Hazrat Imam Hussain (RA) is majorly used in Arabic is aimed at boys
- Dayim - The boy name Dayim is used primarily in Arabic language, Dayim means "Perpetual, For Ever or Everlasting"
- Zim means Arabic Alphabet is used especially in Arabic is originated from Hebrew is a baby boy name
- Mehjabeen means Beautiful as the Moon or Beloved Person is used as a girl name is substantially used in Arabic
- Abdul-Ghafur especially is used in Arabic, meaning of Abdul-Ghafur is "Servant of the All-forgiving" is a baby boy name
Namesakes of Abdul-Haafiz
We could not find any notable namesake.