Abdul-Hafeez meaning and origin
Boy name Abdul-Hafeez is especially used in Arabic, Abdul-Hafeez means "Slave of the Protector / Guardian (Allah)".Names that rhyme with Abdul-Hafeez
Popularity of Abdul-Hafeez
Abdul-Hafeez is a rare name around the globe. According to our research, at least 80 people have been bestowed Abdul-Hafeez around the globe.
Do you like Abdul-Hafeez? You would love these names
- Aseer - Rarefied and Fresh boy name Aseer is used in Arabic, meaning of Aseer is "Preferred or Exquisite"
- Ikhtiyar is used largely in Arabic bestowed upon boys, Ikhtiyar means "Choice or Selection"
- Bahzar - Meaning of Bahzar is Active or Noble is a boy name is used in Arabic
- Tahib - Tahib's meaning is Watchful is used in Arabic is given to boys
- Sab is used largely in Arabic, Sab means "Beautiful or Lion" is given to baby boys
Namesakes of Abdul-Hafeez
We could not find any notable namesake.