Abdul-Karim meaning and origin
Meaning: Servant of the Generous / Noble (Allah)
Add to favorites
Meaning of Abdul-Karim is Servant of the Generous / Noble (Allah) is a baby boy name is used majorly in Arabic.Names that rhyme with Abdul-Karim
Abdul-Karim in Nordic countries
|First Name||Secondary Name||First Name||Secondary Name|
Do you like Abdul-Karim? Other names you would love
- Abdus-Sattar - Predominantly used in Arabic, Abdus-Sattar bestowed upon baby boys, meaning of Abdus-Sattar is "Slave of the One who Conceals Faults"
- Fakharulislam - Notably used in Arabic, Fakharulislam means "Glory of Islam" is used as a boy name
- Tuqaa means Heedfulness of God aimed at girls is used primarily in Arabic
- Walliyullah - Primarily used in Arabic, Walliyullah bestowed upon boys, meaning of Walliyullah is "Supporter of God"
- Nain - The queer unisex name Nain means "Eye or Beauty" is used predominantly in Arabic
Namesakes of Abdul-Karim
- Abdul-Karim Mousavi Ardebili, Iranian reformist politician and Twelver shi'a marja
- Abdul-Karim al-Jabbar, former American football running back