Abdul-Nafi meaning and origin
Meaning: Slave of the Propitious / Benefactor
Add to favorites
Boy name Abdul-Nafi is used mainly in Arabic language, meaning of Abdul-Nafi is "Slave of the Propitious / Benefactor".Names that rhyme with Abdul-Nafi
Popularity of Abdul-Nafi
Abdul-Nafi is an uncommon name probably limited to Pakistan.
You would love these names similar to Abdul-Nafi
- MusaKaim - Boy name MusaKaim is used largely in Arabic language, meaning of MusaKaim is "Early Imam (Leader) of Islam"
- Imtinan - Meaning of Imtinan is Gratefulness, Thankfulness or Gratitude is used as a girl name is particulary used in Arabic
- MahJabin - Used predominantly in Arabic, MahJabin means "Beautiful or Brow Like the Moon" is mostly bestowed upon baby girls
- Yar-Muhammad - Boy name Yar-Muhammad means "Friend of the Prophet Muhammad" is specifically used in Arabic
- Talihah - Girl name Talihah is notably used in Arabic, Talihah means "Scholar"
Namesakes of Abdul-Nafi
We could not find any notable namesake.