Abdul-Qayyum name meaning
What does Abdul-Qayyum mean?
Used in Arabic, Abdul-Qayyum is used as a baby boy name, Abdul-Qayyum means "Servant of the Self Subsisting / Eternal (Allah)".Names that rhyme with Abdul-Qayyum
How popular is the name Abdul-Qayyum?
Abdul-Qayyum is a rare baby name in England and Wales and may not be used now. As per our estimate, over 30 babies have been bestowed Abdul-Qayyum around the globe.
Do you like Abdul-Qayyum? Other names you would love
- Siddiqah means Strictly Veracious or Honest is used commonly in Arabic is bestowed upon baby girls
- Bruhier means Name of a Sultan used for boys is especially used in Arabic
- Mukhlisa - Girl name Mukhlisa means "Devoted or Righteous" is particulary used in Arabic
- Durar - Durar's meaning is Pearl or Pearls is used as a girl name is notably used in Arabic
- AbdalHadi means Servant of the Leader is used primarily in Arabic is a boy name
Famous people named Abdul-Qayyum
We could not find any notable namesake.