Abdul-Razaaq meaning and origin
Meaning: Servant of the Maintainer (Allah)
Add to favorites
Abdul-Razaaq dominantly is used in Arabic, meaning of Abdul-Razaaq is "Servant of the Maintainer (Allah)" is used as a boy name.Names that rhyme with Abdul-Razaaq
Popularity of Abdul-Razaaq
Abdul-Razaaq is an uncommon name around the world.
Other names similar to Abdul-Razaaq
- Guzeen - Used primarily in Arabic, Guzeen bestowed upon boys, Guzeen means "Adopting or Selecting"
- Alam-ul-Eeman means The Banner of Faith is a baby boy name is used specifically in Arabic
- Akeyla - Unconventional unisex name Akeyla means "Responsible or Honest", notably used in Arabic is rooted from Arabic language
- AbuJahl - Meaning of AbuJahl is Father of Ignorance is prevalently used in Arabic is aimed at baby boys
- Izzah - Izzah's meaning is Power, Honoured or Might aimed at girls is used primarily in Arabic
Namesakes of Abdul-Razaaq
We could not find any notable namesake.