Abdul-Salam meaning and origin
Abdul-Salam means Servant of the Peace is used prevalently in Arabic is aimed at baby boys.Names that rhyme with Abdul-Salam
Popularity of Abdul-Salam
Abdul-Salam is a familiar baby name in Ghana and Nigeria. At least, 800 people globally have carried Abdul-Salam as their given name according to our estimate.
Looking for a name like Abdul-Salam? Please go through the following names
- Naghma is used in Arabic is used usually as a girl name, Naghma means "Melody or Song"
- Nisrina - Prevalently used in Arabic, Nisrina is rooted from Arabic, meaning of Nisrina is "Employer" is aimed at baby girls
- Fakhr-Ud-Dawlah substantially is used in Arabic is a baby boy name, meaning of Fakhr-Ud-Dawlah is "Glory of Kingdom or Glory of Kingdom or State"
- Fakharuddin - Particulary used in Arabic, Fakharuddin means "Glory of the Religion (Islam)" is aimed at boys
- Hidaayat - The boy name Hidaayat means "Instruction or Guidance" is especially used in Arabic
Namesakes of Abdul-Salam
- Abdul-Salam Ojeili, Syrian novelist and politician