AbdulFatah meaning and origin
Boy name AbdulFatah is used predominantly in Arabic, meaning of AbdulFatah is "Servant of the Opener of the Gates of Sustenance".Names that rhyme with AbdulFatah
Popularity of AbdulFatah
AbdulFatah is a rare baby name in England and Wales there is very thin chances of it still being given. AbdulFatah is a common name in Libya and Nigeria while somewhat familiar name in Saudi Arabia, Ethiopia, Somalia, Philippines, Kenya and Tanzania. At least, 7000 people globally have carried AbdulFatah as their given name according to our evaluation.
What numbers say about AbdulFatah?
Planning is what keeps your mind in shape. You can't be around superficial minds that only care about gossip and getting through the day. You are a thermal person who teaches people the importance of questioning and awareness. Working harder than required is what you are known for. Deep inside you want someone to take over your dominance and take over the control. You are self-reliant, self-motivated and persistent.
You would love these names similar to AbdulFatah
- AbdulMagid - Meaning of AbdulMagid is Servant of the Glorious One aimed at baby boys is principally used in Arabic
- Delaram is originated from Afghan, Delaram means "Quiet Hearted or Peaceful" used as a girl name is used in Arabic
- Kausir notably is used in Arabic, meaning of Kausir is "A River in Paradise" is given to boys
- Hudhayfah means Old Arabic Name is used notably in Arabic is given to baby boys
- Haajar means Hard as a Rock or Prophet Ismails Mother is used in Arabic is bestowed upon baby girls
Namesakes of AbdulFatah
We could not find any notable namesake.