AbdulHafiz meaning and origin
AbdulHafiz's meaning is Servant of the Protector is used prevalently in Arabic is used as a baby boy name.Names that rhyme with AbdulHafiz
Popularity of AbdulHafiz
AbdulHafiz is a common baby name in Ethiopia while it is somewhat familiar in Nigeria and India. According to our evaluation, over 2000 babies have been named AbdulHafiz globally.
Numerological aspects of AbdulHafiz
You are a child of change. You hang around with different people, so you can widen your life perspective and expand your knowledge. You never get too obsessed with a person because you know that everything in life is temporary, especially relationships. Unfortunately, you are not a keeper because you don't know how to love a person. You are the most active, livingly human being in your surroundings.
Do you like AbdulHafiz? Read these names too
- Uzaam particulary is used in Arabic is a boy name, meaning of Uzaam is "Blessed"
- Habeekah predominantly is used in Arabic bestowed upon girls, meaning of Habeekah is "Curl of the Hair or Wave"
- Jazam - Jazam's meaning is Instigator or Encourager is used dominantly in Arabic is used as a boy name
- Ohrmazd means Divinity of Wisdom aimed at boys is used commonly in Arabic
- Nazeer means Blooming or One who Warns aimed at boys is used mainly in Arabic
Namesakes of AbdulHafiz
We could not find any notable namesake.