AbdulKareem meaning and origin
Commonly used in Arabic, AbdulKareem means "Generous or Servant of the Most Generous" and is given to baby boys is of Arabic origin. AbdulKareem is resulted from Abdul Karim. Abdul Karim came from Arabic language, meaning of Abdul Karim is "Servant of the Noble and Servant of the Generous One" is used particulary in Urdu and Arabic.Names that rhyme with AbdulKareem
Popularity of AbdulKareem
AbdulKareem is an uncommon baby name in United States, although it has been in use since 1990 but could not make beyond the top 6000. There are over 191 babies that have been given the name AbdulKareem in United States. Also, it appeared first time in 2004 on baby boy names list of England and Wales. But AbdulKareem is a popular baby name in Nigeria where every 1 in 8000 have the name. As per our research, over 20000 babies have been bestowed AbdulKareem around the globe.
Here's what numbers has to say about AbdulKareem
You are dominant when it comes to relationships. You are a person of many talents but prefer to play on the safe side when it comes to earning profits. You can't imagine yourself tied to one person for the rest of your life. You are truthful and prefer the cold truth over warm lies. Your friends have a hard time decoding your mood. You are always direct because you hate to argue with people when it comes to misunderstandings.
Parents who liked AbdulKareem, loved these names
- Dawoud - Used particulary in Arabic new-fangled and unconventional, Dawoud means "The Biblical David is the English Language Equivalent or A Prophet's Name" is used for baby boys
- Baghl - Baghl's meaning is Ox is used mostly in Arabic is a baby boy name
- Abdush-Shafi mostly is used in Arabic bestowed upon baby boys, meaning of Abdush-Shafi is "Slave of the Healer"
- Alifa - Meaning of Alifa is Friendly or Sociable is mostly used in Arabic is used for girls
- Nimr - Used principally in Arabic, Nimr means "Tiger" is used for boys
Namesakes of AbdulKareem
We could not find any notable namesake.