AbdulKarim meaning and origin
AbdulKarim chiefly is used in Arabic bestowed upon baby boys, meaning of AbdulKarim is "Servant of the Most Generous (Allah)".Names that rhyme with AbdulKarim
Popularity of AbdulKarim
AbdulKarim is an uncommon baby name in United States, even after 20 years of presence it could not make beyond the top 6000. Over 158 people have been named AbdulKarim in United States. In England and Wales, it has been in use since 1997 and achieved its top ranking of 2390 in 2011. But AbdulKarim is a popular baby name in Nigeria where every 1 in 4000 have the name as well as in Tanzania. As per our research, over 70000 babies have been bestowed AbdulKarim around the globe.
AbdulKarim in Nordic countries
|First Name||Secondary Name||First Name||Secondary Name|
Numerological aspects of AbdulKarim
You desire to enjoy material things in life such as money, expensive cars, clothing, and latest technology. Remember that life is to have fun and don't worry much. Once a person spends time with you, they remember you forever because of the powerful impression you leave behind. Find someone who's into adventures, so you can enjoy life more. You are known for your lively spirit, eternal patience and lack of belief when it comes to love.
Looking for a name like AbdulKarim? Please go through the following names
- Abdul-Wajid principally is used in Arabic bestowed upon baby boys, meaning of Abdul-Wajid is "Servant of the Finder"
- Pareechehr specifically is used in Arabic, meaning of Pareechehr is "Beautiful or Having a Face Like a Fairy" is used as a baby girl name
- Yaseer - Meaning of Yaseer is Soft or Easy is originated from Arabic used in Arabic is a baby boy name
- Faerie - Origin of Faerie is in English language bestowed upon girls which is used chiefly in Arabic, meaning of Faerie is "Pretty or Tall"
- Rond - Used notably in Arabic, Rond means "Tree of Good Scent" is used as a baby girl name
Namesakes of AbdulKarim
We could not find any notable namesake.