AbdulNaseer meaning and origin
Boy name AbdulNaseer means "Slave of the Helper" is used notably in Arabic.Names that rhyme with AbdulNaseer
Popularity of AbdulNaseer
AbdulNaseer is a familiar baby name in India. According to our evaluation, at least 200 people have been bestowed AbdulNaseer around the globe.
What numbers say about AbdulNaseer?
Once you distance yourself from everything you know inspiration will walk into your life again. You are a free-spirited fellow with a wild heart. You don't believe much in love. However, deep inside, you secretly wish to find someone who will prove you wrong. You always watch not to hurt anyone's emotions. If you have things to be handled, you handle them right away, without much waiting. When it comes to romance, you are the most sensual partner.
Looking for a name like AbdulNaseer? Please go through the following names
- Sumairaa substantially is used in Arabic is a girl name, meaning of Sumairaa is "Name of a Sahabiyyah (RA) or Of a Brownish Colour"
- Ilahi-Bakhsh - Chiefly used in Arabic, Ilahi-Bakhsh means "Gift of Allah" is a boy name
- Suhayr is used notably in Arabic is a girl name, Suhayr means "Proper Name"
- Orzala - Girl name Orzala means "Brightness of Fire" is used in Arabic
- Ferdows - Boy name Ferdows is specifically used in Arabic language, meaning of Ferdows is "Paradise"
Namesakes of AbdulNaseer
We could not find any notable namesake.