AbdulQahaar meaning and origin
Boy name AbdulQahaar means "Servant of the Subduer and the Almighty" is largely used in Arabic.Names that rhyme with AbdulQahaar
Popularity of AbdulQahaar
AbdulQahaar is an uncommon name around the globe.
What numbers say about AbdulQahaar?
People often mistake you for a fool but you always find an indirect way to prove them wrong. You have a curious mind and wish to explore the world. To have 7 as your soul urge number reflects the urge of your spirit to be free. You are often taken as crazy because of your fearlessness and courageous acts you take to achieve your aspirations. You are the most active, livingly human being in your surroundings.
Looking for names similar to AbdulQahaar? Please go through the following names
- Jazibiyya - Dominantly used in Arabic, Jazibiyya means "Charm, Appeal or Attraction" is used as a girl name
- Abdul-Nafi - Predominantly used in Arabic, Abdul-Nafi means "Slave of the Propitious / Benefactor" is a baby boy name
- IftikharUdDin - Predominantly used in Arabic, IftikharUdDin means "Pride of the Religion Islam" is a baby boy name
- BazlurRahman - Boy name BazlurRahman is majorly used in Arabic language, meaning of BazlurRahman is "Generosity of the All-merciful"
- Sadaaqat - Meaning of Sadaaqat is Sincerity or Truth is specifically used in Arabic is used for boys
Namesakes of AbdulQahaar
We could not find any notable namesake.