AbdulShahid meaning and origin
Boy name AbdulShahid means "Servant of the Witness" is principally used in Arabic.Names that rhyme with AbdulShahid
Popularity of AbdulShahid
AbdulShahid is a familiar baby name in Iraq. At least, 100 people globally have been given the name, concentrated mainly in Islamic countries as per our evaluation.
Numerological aspects of AbdulShahid
You are probably the most creative person you know in your surroundings. You are afraid of falling in love deeply and get betrayed by the person you love. You hate being closely observed and have all eyes on you because of your low self-esteem. You are a creative thinker who always comes with the best solutions. You always act like everything's just great. Letter A as your cornerstone reveals your creativity, dynamic life, and ambition to achieve great things in life.
Looking for names similar to AbdulShahid? Please go through the following names
- Jabmen majorly is used in Arabic, meaning of Jabmen is "Forehead or Woman with a High Forehead" aimed at baby girls has origin in Arabic
- Horia is used especially in Arabic, Horia means "Angel" is bestowed upon girls
- Lekeesha means Woman used for baby girls. Its origin is in English-American is commonly used in Arabic
- Hasnah has its origin in Arabic, Hasnah means "Beautiful or Pretty" which is used commonly in Arabic is aimed at baby girls
- Abdul Aziz commonly is used in Arabic aimed at baby boys, meaning of Abdul Aziz is "Servant of the Powerful or Servant of the Almighty" is of Arabic origin
Namesakes of AbdulShahid
We could not find any notable namesake.