AbdulVajed meaning and origin
The boy name AbdulVajed is used primarily in Arabic, AbdulVajed means "Servant of the Finder".Names that rhyme with AbdulVajed
Popularity of AbdulVajed
AbdulVajed is an extremely rare name around the globe.
Here's what numbers has to say about AbdulVajed
Use your brain when it comes to social interaction. The only person you need to prove yourself is the person you see in the mirror every day. When it comes to love, you easily get tired of being with one person only. Stop being so naive and fall under the influence of envious people. You easily adapt to new environments and want to hang around with new people. You love life and life loves you.
You would love these names similar to AbdulVajed
- Musta'eenah means One who Prays for Help is especially used in Arabic is a girl name
- Hulum principally is used in Arabic, meaning of Hulum is "Dream or Vision" is a boy name
- Bakor - Used primarily in Arabic, Bakor aimed at boys and originated from English, Bakor means "Camel"
- Luban - Commonly used in Arabic, Luban bestowed upon baby girls, meaning of Luban is "Denotes Long Neck or Pine Tree"
- Abdul-Muntaqim - Predominantly used in Arabic, Abdul-Muntaqim means "Servant of the Revenger or Slave of Him who Punishes Wrongdoings or Seizes Retribution" is a boy name
Namesakes of AbdulVajed
We could not find any notable namesake.