Abduljabbar meaning and origin
Prevalently used in Arabic new-fangled and creative and adventurous, Abduljabbar means "One who Serves the Comforter or Servant of the Compeller" is used for baby boys.Names that rhyme with Abduljabbar
Popularity of Abduljabbar
Abduljabbar is an uncommon baby name in United States where it is still in use. Abduljabbar is a rare baby name in England and Wales still in use today. Abduljabbar is a common name in India and Nigeria while somewhat familiar name in Philippines, Saudi Arabia and Pakistan. At least, 5000 people globally have been given the name as per our research.
Abduljabbar in Nordic countries
|First Name||Secondary Name||First Name||Secondary Name|
Here's what numbers has to say about Abduljabbar
You want to shout it out to the world that not everyone has to think or behave the same. You are a hard candy when it comes to romantic relationships. People envy your success and personal life, and would give just anything to be like you. You can easily get turned off by a person's reckless behavior or bad habits. Your happiness and well-being, as well as the happiness and health of the ones you love, are the things you care about.
If you like Abduljabbar, you would love these names
- Qazim - The boy name Qazim means "The One who Imprison his Anger" is used substantially in Arabic
- Ormazd - The boy name Ormazd is particulary used in Arabic, Ormazd means "Divinity of Wisdom"
- Ahamed - Used especially in Arabic unwonted, Ahamed bestowed upon boys, Ahamed means "Powerful"
- KhalafHasan means Successor of Hasan is prevalently used in Arabic is used as a boy name
- Hub - Chiefly used in Arabic unorthodox, Hub bestowed upon baby boys, meaning of Hub is "Love"
Namesakes of Abduljabbar
We could not find any notable namesake.