Abdullah name meaning
What does Abdullah mean?
Of Arabic and Quran origin, Admired Abdullah means "Servant of God, One who Serves the God or The God's Servants" and is used largely in Finnish, Tamil, Danish, Turkish, Arabic, English, Swedish, Norwegian and Sindhi is used for baby boys. Abdullah is a variant form of famous Abdallah. Abdallah is form of desirable and angelic Abdullah. Abdallah means The Elements Abd Which Means Servant and The Servant of God is of Arabic and Quran origin. Abdullah is Latin equivalent of The Arabic Name عبد الله Meaning Servant of God.
How do I pronounce Abdullah?
You can pronounce the two syllabled name Abdullah as ab-dullah. Some people pronounce it as abd(ul)-lah.
Variants of AbdullahNames that rhyme with Abdullah
How popular is the name Abdullah?
A common name in United States having over 7216 recievers in 58 years of usage. At the peak of its usage in 2014, it ranked 634th when 412 parents chose the moniker for their baby boys. Also, A common name in England and Wales having over 5890 recievers in 23 years of usage. At its zenith in 2015, the moniker grabbed the 146th spot and 386 baby boys were given the name. Abdullah is a familiar baby name in France, it has been in use since 1975 and was able to reach the top 600 names. Recently in 2018, it achieved its highest ever ranking of 588 on boy names chart when 81 babies were named Abdullah. There are over 1404 babies that have been given the name Abdullah in France.
Abdullah is a unique baby name in Netherlands, during its short term of usage, the name has been to the top 400 names. Recently in 2017, it achieved its highest ever ranking of 366 on boy names chart when 42 babies were named Abdullah. There are over 151 babies that have been given the name Abdullah in Netherlands. Also, in Belgium, it has been in use since 1995 and was able to reach the top 300 names. In 2014, it achieved its highest ever ranking of 279 on boy names chart when 42 babies were named Abdullah. Over 518 babies in Belgium have been named Abdullah.
Abdullah is an uncommon baby name in Ireland, although it has been in use since 1996 but could not make beyond the top 300. Over 162 people have been named Abdullah in Ireland. However things change on global perspective, Abdullah is extremely popular in Saudi Arabia where every 1 in 50 have the name as well as in, Yemen, Bangladesh, Turkey, Pakistan, Indonesia, Iraq and United Arab Emirates. Also the baby name is popular in Iran, Malaysia, Egypt, India, Kuwait, Sudan, Syria, Oman, Philippines, Palestine, Jordan, Nigeria, Libya, Northern Cyprus, Israel and Qatar. According to our estimate, at least 3400000 people have been bestowed Abdullah around the globe.
Abdullah in Nordic countries
|First Name||Secondary Name||First Name||Secondary Name|
What numerology tells about Abdullah?
You are influential and use your influence to do great things. Your motto is: be the change you want to see in the world and make a difference while you are alive. You play with people's emotions when it comes to romantic relationships because of the fear of betrayal. You desire to change constantly and you get easily bored. Your creativity allows you to express your emotions. Once you distance yourself from everything you know inspiration will walk into your life again.
Other names similar to Abdullah
- Tasneem - Used mostly in Arabic, Kannada and Hindi atypical, Tasneem aimed at both sexes has its origin in Arabic, Tasneem means "A Fountain of Paradise, A River in Heaven or A Spring In Paradise"
- Vega - Unfamiliar Vega came from Arabic and Spanish bestowed upon both sexes, meaning of Vega is "Nuestra Señora De La Vega, Falling Star or Falling, Which is an Abbreviation of Its Full Name An-Nasr Al-Waqui = the Falling Eagle As Opposed to Altair, the Brightest Star In the Constellation Aquila: At-Tair = Flying Eagle" is used mostly in Hindi and Spanish
- Jaami means Perfect is largely used in Arabic and Finnish is used as a baby boy name
- Mehraj means Good Girl or Meh means Moon Raj means Kingdom is used in Arabic and Hindi is given to both boys and girls
- Aalam means The Whole World or World Universe is originated from Sanskrit and is used primarily in Sindhi, Arabic and Malayalam is used for baby boys
Famous people named Abdullah
- Abdullah Kurshumi, Prime Minister of the Yemen Arab Republic
- Abdullah bin Khalifa of Zanzibar, 10th Sultan of Zanzibar after the death of his father
- Abdullah Sungkar, founded and led Jemaah Islamiyah
- Abdullah Khan II, Uzbek/Turkoman ruler of the Khanate of Bukhara
- Abdullah Badran, Palestinian suicide bomber
- Abdullah Qutb Shah, seventh ruler of the kingdom of Golconda
- Abdullah ibn Ja'far, companion and relative of the Islamic prophet Muhammad and a nephew of Ali
- Abdullah ibn Abi Bakr, son of Abu Bakr the first Caliph
- Abdullah ibn Masud, was a companion of the Islamic prophet, Muhammad
- Abdullah Abu Azzam al-Iraqi, senior leader in Al-Qaeda in Iraq
- Abdullah Çatlı, convicted Turkish secret government agent
- Abdullah Kassim Hanga, was Prime Minister of Zanzibar
- Abdullah bin Khalifa Al Thani, was Prime Minister of Qatar
- Abdullah Gërguri, Kosovo Albanian artist
- Abdullah ibn Salam, companion of the Islamic prophet Muhammad
- Abdullah Mohammed Al-Hugail, businessman
- Abdullah Abbas Nadwi, Islamic scholar
- Abdullah Sahib, Governor of Gilgit
- Abdullah Ahmad, Malaysian journalist and politician
- Abdullah Shah Ghazi, eighth-century Muslim mystic and Sufi whose shrine is located
- Abdullah Al-Baradouni, Yemeni writer and poet
- Abdullah, leader of the Qara'unas and the ruler of the Chagatai 'ulus'
- Abdullah Shraidi, former leader of Osbat al-Nour whose near-fatal shooting on May 17
- Abdullah Abdul Latif Al Othman, Kuwaiti businessman
- Abdullah Ibn Jibreen,
- Abdullah Suhail, football defender who plays in the UAE League
- Abdullah Khan Tarzi, twentieth century Afghan Statesman
- Abdullah Yaqta, interim Prime Minister of Afghanistan
- Abdullah Afeef, President of the United Suvadive Republic
- Abdullah ibn Husayn al-Ahmar, politician and tribe leader of Yemen
- Abdullah Qaaderi, was from Iranian Balochistan
- Abdullah Al-Refai,
- Abdullah bin Hamad Al Attiyah, former deputy prime minister of Qatar and the head of the Emir's court
- Abdullah Sadiq, Pakistani physicist and ICTP laureate
- Abdullah Öcalan, Kurdish leader and one of the founding members of the militant Kurdistan Workers' Party
- Abdullah II of Jordan, has been King of Jordan since 1999
- Abdullah el-Faisal, born 10 September 1963
- Abdullah I of Jordan, ruler of Jordan and its predecessor state
- Abdullah Ahmad Badawi, Malaysian politician
- Abdullah bin Saud, ruled the First Saudi State from 1814 to 1818
- Abdullah Ibrahim, South African pianist and composer
- Abdullah Gül, Turkish politician
- Abdullah Abdul Kadir, Malayan writer of mixed ancestry
- Abdullah Ahmed Abdullah, Egyptian high-ranking member of al-Qaeda
- Abdullah al-Sallal, leader of the North Yemeni Revolution of 1962
- Abdullah Almalki, terrorist threat
- Abdullah Yusuf Azzam, Palestinian Sunni Islamic scholar and theologian and founding member of al-Qaeda
- Abdullah al-Mahdi Billah, founder of the Ismaili Fatimid Caliphate
- Abdullah ibn Muhammad al-Umawi, seventh Emir of Córdoba
- Abdullah Quilliam, 19th-century convert from Christianity to Islam
Lists having Abdullah
- Boy names beginning with A
- Arabic Boy Names
- Danish Boy Names
- English Boy Names
- Finnish Boy Names
- Sindhi Boy Names
- Tamil Boy Names
- Norwegian Boy Names
- Swedish Boy Names
- Turkish Boy Names
- Indian Boy Names
- Popular English Boy Names
- Baby Names that mean Servant
- Baby Names that mean Allah
- Baby Names that mean One
- Baby Names that mean God