Abdulloh meaning and origin
Meaning of Abdulloh is not available this time. Please visit after sometime.Names that rhyme with Abdulloh
Popularity of Abdulloh
Abdulloh is an uncommon baby name in still in use in United States. Abdulloh is a rare baby name in England and Wales however it is still in use. But Abdulloh is a popular baby name in Indonesia where every 1 in 20000 have the name. According to our findings, at least 10000 people have been bestowed Abdulloh around the globe.
What numbers say about Abdulloh?
You never come up with a plan to achieve something but make your way as you go. You don't depend on anyone's understanding and support. You need to acquire personal independence and hit the road of success. You are an adventurer who follows his intuition. You are a walking inspiration with an amazing aura. You believe life's to have fun. The only person you need to prove yourself is the person you see in the mirror every day.
Other names similar to Abdulloh
- Mellouka - Mellouka's meaning is One Who Owns is particulary used in Arabic
- AbdulRaqib - AbdulRaqib's meaning is Slave of the Vigilant is used mainly in Arabic is bestowed upon boys
- Abbas - Used especially in Marathi and Kannada unusual, Abbas means "Name of Mohammad's Uncle or Stern" and is used for boys is originated from Arabic
- Arzan mainly is used in Arabic bestowed upon baby boys, meaning of Arzan is "Worth"
- Kaltham - Prevalently used in Arabic, Kaltham means "Name of Al-qarshiyah or Name of Al-Qarshiyah who Transmitted Hadith from Sayyidah Ayshah" is used as a girl name
Namesakes of Abdulloh
We could not find any notable namesake.