AbdunNoor meaning and origin
AbdunNoor majorly is used in Arabic, meaning of AbdunNoor is "Servant of the Light" is given to boys.Names that rhyme with AbdunNoor
Popularity of AbdunNoor
AbdunNoor is an uncommon name around the world.
What numbers say about AbdunNoor?
You believe there's not a rule worth following if it makes you unhappy. You prefer originality and hard work instead of taking the easier road to success. It's strange but you enjoy being miserable sometimes. Others wonder how you handle everything so good. Your secret hides in your everyday routine. You can't be around superficial minds that only care about gossip and getting through the day.
Do you like AbdunNoor? Read these names too
- RezaulKarim - Boy name RezaulKarim means "Satisfaction of the Most Generous (Allah)" is used in Arabic
- Zafeera means Successful or Triumphant used for girls is used mostly in Arabic
- Umm-Haraam - Mainly used in Arabic, Umm-Haraam means "Name of a Sahabiyah (RA)" is aimed at baby girls
- Taslin - Modernistic and Curious Taslin has its origin in Arabic is used substantially in Arabic, meaning of Taslin is "Blessing" is given to girls
- Fareefta - Girl name Fareefta is commonly used in Arabic language, meaning of Fareefta is "Lover or Devotee"
Namesakes of AbdunNoor
We could not find any notable namesake.