AbdurRashid meaning and origin
Used particulary in Arabic, AbdurRashid means "Slave of the Guide" is used for baby boys.Names that rhyme with AbdurRashid
Popularity of AbdurRashid
AbdurRashid is a common baby name in Nigeria while it is somewhat familiar in India. As per our estimate, over 4000 babies have been bestowed AbdurRashid around the globe.
Here's what numbers has to say about AbdurRashid
Don't judge someone the moment you meet the person but give people time to prove their value. You respond to occurrences in an unusual, impulsive but also creative way. Unrestricted lifestyle is your mark. When it comes to your job, you are always the one with a new idea to present. You have to stay as you are – determined and self-confident to realize your goals. You can turn from the excessive thinker into a careless child in no time.
Looking for a name like AbdurRashid? Please go through the following names
- Hujayrah - Girl name Hujayrah is used in Arabic language, meaning of Hujayrah is "She was a Narrator of Hadith"
- Alyan - New-fangled and Offbeat Alyan is used principally in Arabic, Alyan means "Tall or Healthy" is given to both genders
- Jauhera - Especially used in Arabic, Jauhera bestowed upon baby girls, meaning of Jauhera is "Gem or Jewel"
- Ghazalah - Ghazalah's meaning is Gazelle, Deer or Fawn is used as a baby girl name which is particulary used in Arabic came from Arabic
- Rifaa came from Arabic bestowed upon boys, meaning of Rifaa is "Bearer of High Ranking or Elevation" is mostly used in Arabic
Namesakes of AbdurRashid
We could not find any notable namesake.