Abedi meaning and origin
Boy name Abedi is used specifically in African and came from African, Abedi means "Worshiper or One who Worships God".
Variants of AbediNames that rhyme with Abedi
Popularity of Abedi
Abedi is a popular baby name in Ethiopia where every 1 in 8000 have the name as well as in DR Congo. At least, 20000 people globally have been given the name as per our findings.
Here's what numbers has to say about Abedi
You are a person of many talents but prefer to play on the safe side when it comes to earning profits. You are always open to experience something new. Understand that you can't help a person who doesn't know they have a problem. The letter I as your capstone symbolizes a forgetful, self-doubtful, but honest and creative person. You are a person of many talents. If you have the letter I as your capstone, it means you are extremely emotional and sensitive.
Do you like Abedi? Read these names too
- Gubin - Meaning of Gubin is Burnt and One who has Been Burnt is originated from African is used for baby boys. Gubin is resulted from Guban.
- Ifama - Girl name Ifama came from African-Igbo, meaning of Ifama is "All is Well" is specifically used in Igbo and African
- Tafari - Tafari's meaning is Highly Regarded is used chiefly in African is given to both genders
- Godanna - Boy name Godanna means "A Male Child and Boy" is originated from African. Godanna is derivation of Godana.
- Eno - Infrequent boy name Eno means "Gift" and came from Germanic is used specifically in African
Namesakes of Abedi
- Abedi Pele, Ghanaian former footballer who played as an attacking midfielder and
- Abedi, Brazilian attacking midfielder