Abedin meaning and origin
Used chiefly in Kannada and Arabic, Abedin bestowed upon both sexes, Abedin means "Worshippers or Worshiper".Names that rhyme with Abedin
Popularity of Abedin
Abedin is a popular baby name in Iran where every 1 in 8000 have the name. According to our findings, over 10000 babies have been named Abedin globally.
Numerological analysis of Abedin
You learn from your mistakes faster than others. You push yourself to your limits and beyond. You love to change and can't stand constancy and monotony. You don't have to step over people to get to the top. You are hard-working by nature and success drives you. Positive energy adores your spirit. You are efficient, dynamic, and always look at the big picture instead of collecting the small pieces and wonder where they fit.
Looking for a name like Abedin? Please go through the following names
- Baleel - Baleel's meaning is Moisture or One of the Prophet is used especially in Arabic and Sindhi is bestowed upon boys
- Lutfi - Boy name Lutfi is specifically used in Arabic, Sindhi and Hindi and is rooted from Arabic, meaning of Lutfi is "Kind or Friendly, Gentle or Kind"
- Navroz - Mostly used in Tamil, Oriya and Kannada, Navroz has its origin in Sanskrit is a baby boy name, meaning of Navroz is "A Parsee Festival, A Parsi Festival or Parsi Festival to Celebrate the New Year"
- Zeliha - Prevalent girl name Zeliha is primarily used in Arabic and Turkish. Zeliha is Turkish and Arabic cognate of Zeliha
- Hataf is used substantially in Arabic and Hindi, Hataf means "Mars" is used as a baby boy name
Namesakes of Abedin
We could not find any notable namesake.