Abeeda meaning and origin
Originated from Hebrew, Abeeda is aimed at baby boys. Abeeda is variant of loved Abida. Used mostly in Arabic and Sindhi, Abida, Abida means "Adorers, Who Adores God and Worshipper" has its origin in Arabic and Hebrew.
Variants of AbeedaNames that rhyme with Abeeda
What numbers say about Abeeda?
Work on your ability to understand how people feel. When it comes to career, you prefer to take the easier road but realize soon that it's not the best way. Helping people, protecting nature and animals are your main preoccupation. Give yourself some personal space to think. You have the ability to predict things before they happen thanks to your strong intuition. Your attitude is expressive and energetic.
Do you like Abeeda? You would love these names
- Ionel - Hebrew name Ionel means "God is Merciful" chiefly used in Romanian is bestowed upon baby boys
- Gerschon - The Gerschon is originated from Hebrew, Gerschon means "Stranger"
- Yordanka - Yordanka's meaning is The Descending is originated from Hebrew is a baby girl name is chiefly used in Bulgarian
- Seumas - Seumas's meaning is Supplanter, Yahweh May Protect or Holder of the Heel used for boys has its origin in Hebrew is mainly used in Scottish and Irish
- Verid - Used prevalently in Hindi, Verid has origin in Hebrew, a boy name, Verid means "Rose and A Rose". Verid is derived from Vered.
Namesakes of Abeeda
We could not find any notable namesake.