Abeerah meaning and origin
Meaning of Abeerah is Rose or Sandal Saffron Mixed Together in a Fragrance used for girls and of Hebrew origin is used commonly in Sindhi and Arabic. Abeerah is a variant of modern Abira. Abira is used notably in Hindi, Tamil and Marathi, Abira means "Strong, Brave and Strong Powerful".
Variants of AbeerahNames that rhyme with Abeerah
Popularity of Abeerah
Abeerah is an uncommon baby name in still in use in England and Wales. According to our evaluation, over 30 babies have been named Abeerah globally.
Here's what numbers has to say about Abeerah
You are always in the center of attention and the one who stands for what's right. Your spiritual growth and strengthening the relationship with your soul is of utmost importance ton you. You have high aspirations in life, and to achieve your goals. When it comes to your personal life, you prefer to keep it private. Remember that life is to have fun and don't worry much. You can win anyone's attention with your charm.
If you like Abeerah, you would love these names
- Balqis - Recent and Unexpected choice Balqis largely is used in Kannada, Arabic and Gujarati is of Arabic origin, meaning of Balqis is "Distinguished Woman of Her Times, The Name of the Queen of Sheba or Queen of the Kingdom of Sheba" is given to baby girls
- Mufeeda - Mufeeda's meaning is Beneficial, Advantageous or Helpful is originated from Arabic and is bestowed upon baby girls is mainly used in Arabic and Kannada
- Ihsan - The rare unisex name Ihsan has its origin in Arabic, Ihsan means "Beneficence or Charity" is used predominantly in Arabic and Gujarati
- Shaffan notably is used in Arabic and Arabic is a gender-neutral name, meaning of Shaffan is "Cool Breeze or Morning Breeze"
- Ronak - Anomalous Ronak is originated from Scandinavian is used predominantly in Gujarati and Kannada, Ronak means "Bright, Embellishment or Delight" is bestowed upon both boys and girls
Namesakes of Abeerah
We could not find any notable namesake.